- Subscription Terms
- Community & Content Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
Intellectual Property Policy
DMCA Copyright Agent
Pandora Media, Inc.
2101 Webster St, Suite 1650
Oakland, CA 94612
Please provide the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of the works laimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our platform that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our platform.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give notice of alleged copyright infringement to our users by a general notice on the our platform, by electronic mail to a user's e-mail address contained in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address contained in our records.
If you receive a notice of alleged copyright infringement from us, you may elect to provide counter notification in writing to our Copyright Agent. To be effective, your counter notification must be provided in writing to our Copyright Agent and must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address you provide is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the complaining party who provided us with a notice of infringement or an agent of such person.
Please do not make false claims of copyright infringement. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to monetary liability.